Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Why Buy When You Can DIY: Washi Organizers

I know I just came back from an amazing, super fun, and crafty crazy Craft Camp weekend, and that it's only Wednesday, but I couldn't wait to spend the coming weekend crafting again!

The Hey Kessy washi workshops on the 25th and 26th will be extra special because the participants will be given extra craft kits to make their own washi organizers! And yes, these kits are f r e e ! I figured the organizers will make their crafty lives easier and encourage them to make more.



It coincides with what Hey Kessy aims to do: encourage people to make something if they can instead of just buying or hoarding. I hope they will love the washi organizers! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...