Thursday, February 26, 2015

DIY Temporary Tatts

Mad Tatter sent over DIY temporary tattoo sheets for me to try! I scanned one of my papercuts, a heart shape, and printed it on the sheets using my Canon Pixma printer. Amazing how the intricate details of my papercut remained intact even when I wore the tattoo. Next time I'll try printing my Instagram photos and drawings on the other sheets. :)

DIY Temporary Tattoos

DIY Temporary Tattoos

Aside from the DIY temporary tattoo sheets that you can use for craft parties, events, and workshops, Mad Tatter is also carrying Tattly and gold tattoos. My favorite ones are the summer popsicles and paper plane designs.

 Tattly Temporary Tattoos            

Papercutting + DIY Temporary Tattoo

Papercutting + DIY Temporary Tattoo

And since it's my birthday month is just a few days away, I'll be giving out some of these hearts on this weekend, February 28-March 1. Just go to the shop and ask the shopkeeper for the #MadTatterxHeyKessy tatts. :)

You can check out Mad Tatter's Instragram and Facebook accounts for the available designs or you can also email them your own design and they'd be happy to print it out as tattoos for you. 

Emailmadtatterph@gmail.com 
             
DIY Temporary Tattoos

***
PS I'm going back to La Union in late March and would love to know if there are interested folks in attending craft workshops there? Kindly fill out the survey below. Thank you! ♡

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...