Thursday, May 23, 2013

Washi + Papercutting Workshop II

As you can read here, papercutting has taken over my life! ;) It's what I do almost all the time, and that's why it always makes me happy when I get to share this craft to others. 

I met ten other crafty women at our Washi + Papercutting Workshop last April. They were all game to experiment and make intricate pieces. 




We used washi tapes and watercolor to personalize our coasters:








Thank you, Eloisa, Mariel, Justine, Ms. Katrina, Yang, Veve, Tash, Bambi, Faith, and Cathy, for this crafty afternoon. :)

PS The Washi + Papercutting Workshop on Sunday, May 26, is already full. Yay! The next workshop is on June 22. To sign up, go here.
PPS You can Mansilliana Sunday's recent papercuts here :)

1 comment :

  1. Just sharing!
    http://www.omiyageblogs.ca/2013/05/diy-pop-up-bouquet-card.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...