Friday, May 31, 2013

Bridal Crafternoon Series

Good morning! :)

Collaborating with other artists, handmakers, and crafters is one of the best ways to grow individually and at the same time, foster a community. That's why I am so happy to announce that I'll be collaborating with two of the most creative and talented ladies I know - Alessa of Life After Breakfast and Fozzy of The Fozzybook.

We're having a special Rubbercut Making Workshop for brides-to-be. Fozzy will teach the participants how to make monograms, Alessa for pattern making, and as for me, I'll teach them how to carve ;) 

"Bridal" calligraphy by Fozzy, "Crafternoon" watercolor by Alessa, and "Series" papecut by me :)

Here are the sample projects Alessa made:



Limited slots only so register now! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...