Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Arm Knitting in Banaue


Ever since that Banaue trip with my family last weekend, I've been daydreaming (more often than usual) about the Cordilleras and its good coffee and weather. My siblings Germee, Gomer, Gianandrea, a friend from Italy, and I trekked to Batad's terraces for half a day. It's been a long time since the last time I went to a trek or a climb so I enjoyed every step of it.

I also brought with me the balls of Chenille yarn I got from Gantsilyo Guru, and arm knitted myself a cowl perfect for the nippy weather of the North.

Banaue Trip

Banaue Trip

This cowl only took 15 minutes and two balls of yarn to make! The process is the same as classic knitting, with only the arms as the knitting sticks.

Arm Knitting

Arm Knitting

Arm Knitting

Arm Knitting

You can watch the video my brother Gomer took while I was knitting. I hope the cool weather here in the city stays longer so I can make more arm-knitted projects and use them too! :)




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...