Thursday, October 25, 2012

Snailmail Swap Update :)



I am so grateful a lot of people joined our first snailmail swap. This would definitely make  our friends at the post office so happy :)

As this is my first time to organize a swap like this, I was surprised that people from other countries joined!Yay! International hehe. Also, thanks to those who have emailed me their suggestions and helpful questions. It made me understand the nitty-gritty (i.e. theme & deadline) of a snailmail swap ;p

And of course, a shout out to the following lovely ladies who have signed for the October Snailmail Swap:

1. Allie, Philippines
2. Geli, Philippines
3. Drea, Philippines
4. Airees, Philippines
5. April, Philippines 
6. Roma, Philippines 
7. Ritchelle, Philippines
8. Richelle, Philippines 
9. Angel, Philippines
10. Jerose, Philippines
11. Cabbie, Philippines
12. Mariel, Philippines
13. Frances, Philippines
14. Tippy, Philippines 
15. Loreen, Philippines
16. Aimee, Australia
17. Jonette, Philippines
18. Alanis, Philippines
19. Athera, Singapore
20. Ellie, Philipines
21. Nina, Philippines
22. Stephanie, Philippines
23. Jennifer, Philippines
24. Kay, Philippines
25. Aya, Philippines
25. Eula, Philippines
26. Joycee, Philippines
27. Aina, Philippines
28. Tina, USA
29. Karia, Philipines
30. Charlene, Philippines
31. Nike, Philippines
32. Kimberly, Philippines
33. Daniely Kaity, Philippines
34. Kathleen, Philippines
35. Maniel, Malaysia
36. Alessa, Philippines
37. Madelyn, Philippines
38. Sheryleen, Philippines
39. Jessica, Philippines
40. Marielle, Philippines
42. Laura, Netherlands
43. Kit Kat, Philippines
44. Mansy, Philippines


Oh ladies, don't forget to inform me via email when you've sent your parcels.
Share photos! I'm sure everyone would love take a peek on your envelopes! ;p I am planning to host another swap for Christmas. You can already email me if you're interested ☼ Dealine is November 30 :)

+++
PS Rubbercut Crafternoon on Nov 10. Sign up here.
PPS Hey Kessy Messy Washi Party on Nov 24. Register here.

2 comments :

  1. hope i can get to join the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Hey Kessy Team!

    Thank so much for organizing this such fun event. I've mailed a number of weeks ago my package for my swap buddy and had just received the parcel for me last Oct. 31st. Thanks to my sender and to Hey Kessy though I still have to receive acknowledgement from my recipient.

    Can't wait for the December 2012 Christmas mail swap to commence.

    Best regards,
    Kath

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...