Monday, September 10, 2012

Washi Tape Packaging

For the 2nd Craft Soiree, I gave out kits which contained stickers, brass rings, postcards, and of course my new found craft love, rubbercut prints, to fellow crafters and makers. As for the packaging, I bought white envelopes and a set of borrower's cards.

At first, I did not know what to do to make them arsty presentable. Then, I figured my rubbercut stamps and washi tapes would do the magic!

 



I couldn't be happier when I saw that our new washi tape designs went really well with the rubber stamps I made! :) With just short strips of washi, everything really turns pretty. ☼




Another crafter, Lorra of Stars for Dreams, gave me some rubbercut prints too! And look,  she also used our washi tapes! :)

Thanks for sharing this photo, Lorra!

***
Check out our latest washi tape collection here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...