Monday, May 18, 2015

Stamp Making Workshop on June 20

Let's make stamps and use them to personalize tote bags and postcards! Each participant will get a complete set of carving tools and blocks, fabric ink pads, a craft zine, and other essential materials making stamps.

Stamp Making Workshop


Here are some of the stamps I made during a dive trip in Anilao. The patterns I saw underwater were so beautiful and I couldn't pass up not documenting and incorporating them to my works! :)

Handcarved Stamps

If you're curious about what you can make at the workshop, you can read about the previous Stamp Making Workshop HERE.

I also lined up other craft workshops for the months of May and June! Thanks for preparing our posters, Popol! :)

Craft Workshops

Craft Shop

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...